The Culinary Medicine Conference
June 20 – June 23, 2018
New Orleans, LA
Health meets Food is dedicated to teaching medical professionals and the communities they serve about the important connection between good health and healthy eating.
We are delighted to announce that Health meets Food: The Culinary Medicine Conference, will be held June 20 – June 23, 2018.
We will have a poster competition again this year and are very excited about being able to fully incorporate that into the conference arena. You can find information on poster submissions at this link: Poster Submission Guidelines and Form
Health meets Food 2018: The Culinary Medicine Conference is the 6th annual culinary medicine conference featuring
- Faculty from Tulane University and The Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine (GCCM) at Tulane University, the first culinary medicine program established by a U.S. medical school, and
- Renowned guest speakers from the worlds of food and medicine.
Health meets Food 2018’s Featured Speakers Are a Veritable Who’s Who of Culinary Medicine, including:
- Dr. Robert Lustig
Plus, more than a dozen other speakers, panelists, and chefs featured in a wealth of programs and demonstrations throughout the conference!
Who should attend Health meets Food 2018?
- Family Practitioners
- General Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Diabetes Educators
- Registered Dieticians
- Chefs and Culinarians
- Other Allied Health Professionals
- Anyone Interested in Healthy Eating