Health Meets Food: The Culinary Medicine Conference 2019
June 20 – June 23, 2019
New Orleans, LA
The Sheraton Hotel
New Orleans Culinary and Hospitality Institute
The Conference Details
The conference will take place June 20 through June 23, 2019 in New Orleans at The Sheraton Hotel and New Orleans Culinary and Hospitality Institute.
Health meets Food is dedicated to teaching medical professionals and the communities they serve about the important connection between good health and healthy eating.
In addition to our exciting Keynote Speaker, Dr. Robert Lustig, we are partnering with the International Society of Neurogastronomy. They will hold the ISN Symposium on Thursday June 20th. You have options to register for either conference or both and early bird options apply to both gatherings.
Make your reservations by calling Marriott reservations 1-888-627- 7033 or directly with the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel at 504-525-2500
You can find information and the agenda at this link: Register Now
• Participate in educational sessions dedicated to Culinary Medicine. (8 hours CME/CNE/CPE).
• One hands-on cooking sessions in Goldring Center kitchens (up to 9 hours CME/CNE/CPE).
• Present current research.
• Participate in poster sessions.
• Review Culinary Medicine courseware with colleagues from over 30 academic medical centers.
• Experience New Orleans.
• Engage in up to 3 hands-on cooking modules. (Additional fee applies.)
• Earn up to 23 CME/CNE/CPE credits.